View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:29   #11
zing_deleted

Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

voted hit and miss as this week ive experienced both sides, Firstly whilst my net was off I called tech and was given the usual run around test this test that even though the modem ready wouldnt fix and was obviously something network related. Was lied to about fix dates to get me into the weekend and then Indian call centre zone that was as much use as a chocolate teapot but this was all made good by 2 knowledgable engineers coming round and replacing all my old connectors (installed when they dug the street up many years ago and old type) thus giving me back the world so its a engineers and for tech support.
Then I had my first bill after tv drive and what mess that was I was charged for 2 months BB I was given some of the discounts others were missed and my billing date was changed to mid march from end feb. The end figure somehow was about right but I called to make sure everything was on my account properly. A loverly lass answered straight away saw I was over charged for BB and said she would credit it.I then said this would make my bill to low and she replied so what we have made a mistake this is the easiest way to sort it and of course I said thank you very much . Big to CS