View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 08:54   #17
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Lack of eye contact could be "micro aggressive racism".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
More idiots talking out of their backsides, it's become so easy to just throw racist at anything you don't like that i think it's starting to actually create racism if your going to be accused of it for nothing you might as well be racist. Between the professional pc lets be offended on everyone's behalf brigade and the quickly spreading thin skin syndrome soon you will not be able to say sod all. This country has become a joke in some ways and it's sad we have definately lost something greater then what we've gained.
sorry but that's just plain grassist

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well I make it a point to make long, unbreaking, eye contact with whomever is sitting opposite me on the tube.
that's the way to start a fight around here .