View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 21:33   #1
yjafor
Inactive

yjafor is an unknown quantity at this point
mis-selling by Virgin Media, new 12 months contract via back door

I was a contract free virgin media customer before 17th September 2010. Ordered TALK 0845/0870 on 17th of September 2010 & was told it will be 1.50 a month.

Yesterday (30/09/2010) I received a letter about my order. On the 2nd page it says minimum period 12 months which I had not been told when I ordered. After talking (initially they refused to cancel) & faxing the letter to customer service they agreed I have a right to cancel the landline service.

Today I changed my mind and requested to cancel the TALK 0845/0870 not the landline service. I have been told the Talk 0845/0870 will be cancelled shortly but not the 12 months contract.
Because they said the 7 day started from the day the letter posted not from the day I received even on the letter it say it will start after I receive the letter.

Again on the letter "If you've added a new service that new service is also covered by our 28 day money back guarantee, so if you wanted to go back the way things were, that's no problem." But it seemeed that they don't want to understand & not interested to cancel the new 12 months contract that came with TALK 0845/0870.

What is my right? What shall I do now? I am so
Thank you.
yjafor is offline   Reply With Quote