View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 13:30   #24
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

My collection includes an Olympus OM1, a Minolta Dynax, a Sony Cybershot, and the camera on my iPhone.

The iPhone's fine for what I call 'happy snapper' type shots, but it's not good for serious photography. The Sony takes a great picture, but you really don't get the control that you get with an SLR.

I like the results that I get with the Minolta and the Olympus, I just can't be bothered messing around with film any more - especially as all the places locally that you can get it developed seem to do such a poor job of it.

Ideally I'd like a decent digital SLR, but as usual money is the biggest problem here. I love taking photographs, just can't seem to feel inspired working in film any more
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote