View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 15:56   #21
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauzjp View Post
AAAAAAH! So I should try to take lots of photos and then just see what looks 'good'? Cool. I honestly never thought to do that, I need to experiment more methinks. Thanks Jo!
That's what I love about digital cameras, not having to worry about the cost of developing multiple shots of the same subject.

I used to hate going to pick up my photos from the Chemists. All that money spent and out of 20 shots at least 10 would just be fit for the bin as I could never could get the hang of getting the whole of a persons head with in the frame. I used to have packets and packets of duff photos which I kept on the grounds that I had paid good money for them and maybe, by some miracle, they would get better with the passing of time.

I had quite an extensive collection of thumb shots at one point and as a joke I mounted them in a large frame and attempted to pass them off as a piece of modern art . Funnily enough no one bought it.