View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 21:25   #16
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauzjp View Post
thanks Jo!

I do try, though I'm really quite impatient. I haven't got an automatic eye, or I just can't translate what I think would make a good photo into what ends up through the camera lense! Practice practice practice I guess?
I know what you mean.

When I see something that interests me I sometimes shoot 20+ pictures, just moving slightly to the left and right then at varying heights. Sometimes the first quick shot can't be bettered but usually, for me, it's the last couple of shots that are the best. It's as if I subconsciously get to know the subject better when I have spent more time concentrating on it so that the last few shots I make are almost on auto pilot and capture something I hadn't seen originally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T View Post
I've got a samsung 8megapixel thing but I couldn't tell you the make. Most of the time though I use the camera on my phone.
I hate the phone and fought against the pressure to have a mobile phone bothering me when I was out, but when they started building in cameras I gave in and got one. At least having a built in camera in your phone means you can take photos where ever you are.

Now if someone could teach me how to send a picture I have taken on my phone to a contact I would be really grateful. Tried to do it on several occasions and ended up coming home each time and sending the photos by email.