View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 16:54   #534
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I'm not sure in which context I said that, Richard, assuming that I did.

You have my remarks completely out of context. My view is:

1. Those who claim benefits legitimately do so to obtain their legal entitlement, and most people, including myself, have no problem with that.

2. Some falsely claim, and these people are despicable and should be prosecuted.

So, instead of going off on some tangent, why don't you enlighten us and clarify which of those statements you disagree with?

Assuming that you do not disagree, I really can't fathom what you are arguing about.

Take 2 of these twice a day...

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote