View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 18:45   #717
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
He is going to have to have some pretty solid evidence to claim the Clinton Foundation are funding ISIS. Although it seems allegations against Clinton require a far lower bar to be considered true than those against Trump.
Well, may be because Trump hasn't been under two FBI Investigations Damien, thought that should be obvious. As for the evidence, Assange is basing his findings from Clintons hacked emails.

Look, I have said many times, Trump is no Angel, but he is the better option out of the two available.

I even said I supported Hillary until I learned how crooked and corrupt she was and I don't let biased media cloud my judgement on Trump like some do, because let's face it, the biased media aren't exactly covering all the negative press on her, they're more than happy to cover anything for Trump, he only has to fart in the wrong direction and they'd cover it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Where have they been debunked?
Trump said they had in his last debate with HC. But no doubt the biased media would claim they haven't.

Well they haven't exactly been proven true have they? I could ask when were they proven ? Anyone can make an allegation, doesn't mean they are always true and given the nature of how all these suddenly came forward, it's just a little too suspicious.