View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 17:51   #711
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I feel, if anyone gets indicted, caught or whatever, it'll be John Podesta and not Clinton. Clinton will take damage for it but I feel like it's all on Podesta.
Why Podesta? His e-mails aren't been investigated. Just leaked. Plus he wasn't with her at the state department so where would the criminal culpability come from?

Assange probably worried his brief spell back in the limelight is over. Not really going to take his denials of working with the Russians on RT as that credible.

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
All this mention of Pizza has lead to some very dark suggestions around the web, I'm backing well away from it, no major sources dare touch it but there's plenty of crap ones running with it.
That stuff is just loopy. It's full tin-foil hat crackpot stuff. The only sources touching it are the same ones who think the Royal Family are lizards. Infowars and Breitbait might though.