View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 13:30   #24
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Including white phosphorus in civilian areas apparently

Let me guess you're going to call my step father and closest thing I had to a dad a self loathing Jew next because he's as disgusted by Israels behaviour over the years as I am and his now deceased mother who was made stateless by the nazis, bet you'd have supported the daily mail in their campaign to stop Jewish people fleeing hitler coming here

You introduced the term “Zionist” which points to you actual beliefs, despite the step-family history you provided.

Your earlier statements are self evident. Why don’t you just condemn the Hamas assault rather than make Israel out to be baddies in this context?

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Paul; 08-10-2023 at 14:06. Reason: Please dont discuss reps received in the forum.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote