View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 20:57   #2
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Install let down

A quick (or perhaps not) update on this.

I phoned up again on Saturday and they contacted the area manager and asked them to contact me to arrange a time, they said it might have been possible for the same day. Alas, no call or visit. I shall make do with the visit next Saturday to install.

That was only just the start of the problems though, they have got my billing messed up as well and are pulling the telephone call recording.

When ordering on the 31st October I was told the extra TiVo box would incur no extra monthly cost and just a one off isntall fee of £49.95. This I was happy with. I know that from the 1st November they were changing the TiVo fee to per box.

I queried the total monthly bill whilst on the phone yesterday. I was told it was £120.96 however when I upgraded I was told my monthly cost would be £111.46. I made her confirm during the upgrade process that going from VIP50 to VIP100 with the addition of an extra TiVo box would be £111.46 (which is what she had quoted me already but wanted her to confirm). I happily accepted.

I spoke to a resolution manager on Saturday who said they would honour that quoted price once they can confirm by listening to the call. The drama continues....
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote