View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 12:08   #4456
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My hubby is really annoyed at me I called my Dad to see how he was doing as he never calls me any more unless he wants me to do something so I decided to call him and the first thing he asked if my hubby was home and I said no he's over at his mates. In the very next breathe he said that my sister is complaining about doing his washing and that he had no intention of doing his own washing and guess what I said don't worry Dad I will do if needed, now I'm just so annoyed with myself as hubby is really annoyed.

I asked hubby if he thinks my sister knew I would offer and he replied of course they both knew as honestly you are the most selfless person I know and your Dad and sister take advantage of that. I'm just so annoyed as all weekend I have been saying and promising my family that things have changed and I will not be doing A,B & C well I have landed myself in it by offering to do my Dad's washing.

My sister who is complaining about the washing only washes it then takes it back to our Dad's still wet, whereas I wash, dry and iron it for him so I know my Dad prefers me doing it, my eldest has said Mum you need to that just wash it and take it back wet just say that your too busy to dry and iron it as you have a family of 4 and even my Aunt could not do this and there is only the two of them.

What was I supposed to do talk about being between a rock and a hard place, should I have allowed my Dad who does not want to wash his clothes, bedding etc and has now got rid of his washing machine get on with it or do I annoy my family who think I'm being taken for granted.

I just could not have allowed my Dad to get stressed over something so trivial that I can do so easily, I really do not see the big issue here so what if my sister & Dad do not want to do the washing like I say I can do it quite easily but hubby and eldest son thinks I'm being taking for a mug, they just keep saying you really can't see it can you but I keep thinking they can't see it from my view point do they really expect me to allow my Dad to do something that he has no intentions nor wants to do.