View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 23:37   #12658
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just had a nice few hours over Lee-on-Solent.
Glad you had a nice time Den.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
After being told what does it matter then being laughed at right in front of my face let's just say my eyes were well and truly opened. I will say this it felt good when my hubby asked for all my Dad's payment cards and handed them to him and said get someone else to do this as my wife will not be doing this any longer and in regards to your shopping this will be now be getting done once a fortnight like it or lump it and she will not be doing your house work any more either then we left when I say left I followed a very angry hubby out of my Father's house.
Don't feel guilty about any of this. I had similar issues with my old man in the couple of years before he died and had to stand my ground a few times. Even though it felt bad at the time I don't regret it and I don't even blame him. Old folks have all day to think about themselves but don't always appreciate that the rest of us have have far more to do than just look after them.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote