View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 18:22   #1649
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I'm chilled thanks and sorry to disappoint but he is still coming and so he should.

Come on Mr K, I thought you were educated enough to work out, President Trump was elected the Head of State of our most important ally, you go on about Putin being bad but, not having a good relationship with the US just because of who is the president plays into Putins hands surely you have worked this out being educated ?

The EU has treated us recently with such disdain but they have always done that in my eyes but you'd gladly welcome those pissants here.

And China!s President came and they have dire human rights records, you don't/didn't whinge often about him. Double standards again
Yup. Some folk can't help being idiots and some can't help being hypocrites, some even manage to combine being both.