View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 21:51   #4312
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Hom3r it has always been on her terms we are very much like oil and water, I'm very family oriented always have been she is older than me by 6 years. I do not understand her nor her beliefs but I have always made excuses for her to hubby, friends and family. She is very career minded made the decision to not have kids and when the subject came up with her 1st and 2nd husband she divorced them, then she met her 3rd hubby who had a child from his previous marriage and this marriage has worked out for her so far thank goodness as they have been married now for 10 years. Her hubby's daughter just had her 1st baby a couple of months ago and they waited till they could get a cheap flight to see what was her hubby's 1st grandchild may I say that my sister is extremely well off and trust me money is no object to her, now me and hubby would be at the hospital waiting to meet our 1st Grandchild. This year on what is going to be my Mother's last Mothers day she went a girls holiday something that I can't my head around why would you not make your Mother's last Mother's day even more special. When I asked if she could help me with hospital appointments etc she said "I cannot commit nor confirm what I can do" I mean this was our parents that I was asking for help with not a business meeting. So Hom3r there you go that is my sister and I will never forgive her for what and who she is I'm afraid as my eyes have been truly opened (it has only took 48 years LOL)

When I do my parents shopping, housework etc she makes catty comments about here comes Mother earth under her breath she also made this comment just last week when I said to my Dad that I was busy and he would need to wait for his shopping till I dropped the wee one off at his RAF Cadets

Last edited by weenie; 20-06-2017 at 22:07.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote