View Single Post
Old 18-11-2013, 13:03   #34
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Just come across this on another forum. If you are browsing the Netflix collection in Google Chrome, it adds ratings from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes, with direct links to the film on those sites, to the info panel that you get when you mouse over a title.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dfehfjgcapepbm

Just tried it; seems to work well and is useful for me.

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
I think there may be value in it if you go down the VPN route (I'm not expanding on that as it's probably against forum rules), but it just doesn't seem value for money for a monthly sub fee if you're going to only use the UK content. It hasn't even got Scarface, Goodfellas, Godfather 2, Unforgiven, The Shining etc etc
Just because it doesn't include your favourite films doesn't make it bad

The UK content has increased a lot since Netflix first launched and is good value for the price. However, paying an extra £3 ish a month to use a smart DNS so that all Netflix regions can be accessed, enhances it's value massively, making it a real bargain.