View Single Post
Old 18-11-2013, 12:01   #32
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
I find the Netflix content limited. It's good if you just want to browse their catalogue and pick something, but if you're looking for a specific film, chances are they won't have it. I just looked for 15 random movies on the current Netlfix UK content - and only 1 of them was available.
I have to agree. I have an add on to my browser called Media Hint that allows me to view and play US content on my PC. The US Netflix catalogue is impressive but view the UK content available on TiVo and it can be seen as very much the poor relation. I tried a similar random programme experiment and found seven out of ten of my choices on US Netflix and only one out of ten on UK Netflix. I'm not sure I'll keep Netflix after my free six months has expired unless its content has improved a lot.

PS - I still haven't received my promised code from Virgin for the free six months.