View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 19:40   #2
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Connecting PS3 to the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by benweightman View Post
I have just bought a PS3 and want to connect to the internet but don't yet have a router.I heard you could plug it straight into a modem via the ethernet cable however my modem does not have a slot for the cable, it has a small telephone type slot and a USB wire coming out of it. Any sugestions to what i'm doing wrong?
As far as I'm aware the PS3 has the same inter-net set up as the 360, in which case with my 360 I too do not use a router, I just swap the ether-net cable [ the blue one] between my PC and xbox, no problem, it should be just as simple with the PS3.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote