View Single Post
Old 30-01-2013, 15:29   #3
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: GlaxoSmithKline Families face battle over dangerous diabetes drug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
I would ask myself if I had any side effects of any kind -if not I would think I was OK. As these tests are basically just that. A. takes new drug for say pins & needles -then keeps falling over , did not before taking them & stops once off them again. Side effect perhaps. Long term who knows it just that long term
thanks itshin yep agree side effects dont effect everyone its a guide but companies should be more open rather hide data. In some cases we may been in past overly cautious. Drugs which could helped people been canned. The action GSK could make it more cautious in future of new drugs with miss-trust.

I get palpitations from the seretide but its listed by the company as side effect and doc said its fine have regular checks to make sure its ok.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote