View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 15:04   #12444
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My Niece whose 16-1/2 came out.
What a confident young lady you have there Hom3r, my friend took years to say who she really was and when she told me I simply hugged her and said I know but you needed say to me when the time was right for you, sadly she was met with some very negative reaction from the one person who she thought would support her, her brother he said some really nasty things to her that can never be forgotten. I'm pleased to say that my friend is now a confident lady and is now proud to say who she is.

My happy thought is my family and what a unit I have. Hubby will do the evening hospital runs with me the only nights he can't do is Tuesday's and Thursday's, my son and his fiancée will pick my youngest up from school between them till my Mum gets home. I do not think they realise the pressure this has taken off me.

It times like these that I burst with pride at just how much love we have within our household