View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 10:12   #3354
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
Bah, Netflix got the stupid auto-trailers on the PS4 now. Still don't have them on the Fire TV yet so there's that at least, hopefully it never gets them. They're really annoying.
Are you able to fast forward the trailers or are they unskippable?

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I much prefer the new UI over the old one but I suppose that's just personal preference.

I don't use Kodi so I'm not much help there I'm afraid.
I have used the Kodi on my smart TV, but I must say I am underwhelmed. It's fiddly to use and the add ons are not worth the effort. I guess it's only really useful if you have a vpn and you want to access channels you shouldn't!