Thread: Sky + worth it?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 10:33   #4
ian@huth
Inactive

Services: VM 10Mb, TU, 1xSky HD, 2xSky+ (HD,all packs, sports & movies) 2xDVD PVR's, Freesat Freeview & other
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
Re: Sky + worth it?

It's more than worth it. Having had it for over a year I wouldn't be without it. The Sky website has all the features mentioned and a search of Cableforum will unearth many threads and posts discussing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salu
I have it and I must say I really like it. It is, however expensive I feel. If you are faultering on the cost then I would suggest that you consider something like the Humax (can't remember model no). This is a freeview box with a hard disk inside it that allows you to pause live TV, record more than one programme concurrently and rewind etc etc.

It's about £140 and the best thing is that there are no more costs beyond that!

Make sure that your arial is able to recieve a digital signal though...
Initial cost would be £89 for supply of the digibox and installation. If you take more than one premium channel then there is no extra charge for using the service.
ian@huth is offline   Reply With Quote