Thread: Google Android
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013, 22:39   #302
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Google Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
can users using android on here give rep or even enter text and have it stick so you can submit that text in the drop menus/boxes? .
That is the only browser issue I have had on the phone. Only workaround I have found is by turning the phone sideways (landscape), clicking the rep icon and pinch zooming until the rep box takes up 75% of the screen, reposition the input box to the top if the screen and then clicking in it. Keyboard comes up in landscape mode and sometimes can see what im typing, sometimes can't. Fiddly workaround but it works for me. Using Maxthon browser and Thumb Keyboard so not sure if they make any difference either.

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Can anybody tell me if there is an App that tells you fire extinguisher types and other safety stuff?
Not free but cheap enough and has what you want: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...orld.cert.fire

Not sure if it is a UK specific or american based app or if there are any differences between countries and regulations. Keep that in mind though.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote