Thread: Racing (Car) F1 2024 Season Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 20:07   #37
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: F1 2024 Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Just signed up to Formula 1 TV Pro via Google Play Store with VPN so I'm hoping it'll let me watch the races live with cockpit camera choice for £6.99 a month. Hopefully this will work as it's alot cheaper than Sky although it took a while to find a VPN that would work.

Edit
Not yet convinced this will work as It still wants me to subscribe if I log in on their website but it maybe that the app is treated independently and the £6.99 monthly cost is far more than the basic UK TV Access price of £2.29 a month which doesn't give live races so I maybe good.

Formula 1 TV Pro worked perfectly so total cost is NordVPN at £3.33 and F1 TV £6.99 = £10.32 a month and I'm well chuffed considering what Sky would charge me.