View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 14:14   #3
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Recommended Android apps

Sorry should've been clearer.

The wife has an LGGT540 Optimus but whilst we'd like some specific suggestions for that phone. She has a few already but wants something to offer a periodic audio reminder of a missed call or text. It's a feature she's found really useful on her old phones and is missing it terribly. (I'm also keen for her to have it so that she can't keep pretending she didn't realise I'd been trying to get hold of her... )

However, hopefully, this thread could be used for all Android phones or is that unrealistic?

I'm sure there are recommended sites for downloading these things so a list of those might help people like us who don't know much about these things and don't want to get caught out downloading things which aren't quite what they seem from sites which aren't safe. Where did you download your apps from?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote