View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 09:05   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Dave selling council houses (Just like Thatcher did)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Sorry, but politics is what we live and breathe everyday for now.
there was a time when I didn't take much notice of politics. there was a time when a prime minister didn't do anything from one day to the next.

so because Dave is doing at least 2 things a day that has an impact on our lives socially, financially and morally. then inevitably politics will be discussed instead of the usual weather.
Many people do at least 2 things a day that would impact our lives socially, financially and morally just as much as the Prime Minister so he is no different to them, I don't see you posting about them. Next you will be telling us when he goes to the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Sorry, but politics is what we live and breathe everyday for now.

It might be for you but i and many other have a life

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote