View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 12:07   #3
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: PS3 to surround sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwell View Post
It sounds as if the audio is switched off on the HDMI then enabled on the fibre optic, unless there is a setting on the PS3's menu to enable both then i can't see how it would work out of both.
Your correct southwell, but i was wondering if there was anyway round this,,, on the PS3 or maybe taking a cable from the TV to the amp so it will give surround sound no matter what media input i,m currently viewing..

eventually i would like to link all my gadgets through my amp ie sky+, V+, xbox 360 and PS3, but before i go out buying loads off cables i thought it would be worth a mention..
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote