View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 21:44   #643
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

As expected. Hillary Clinton has released an Ad in conjunction to her visit to rally in Dade City, Florida today, basically highlighting Trump's attitude to Women with clips of him from the past saying comments which could be considered sexist remarks.

Let's face it, he has been very disrespectful in the past and he has ran away with his mouth, no two ways about it, but then so have lots and lots of other men and lots and lots of women have been disrespectful to other men.

As for the sexual allegations, well, they have not been proven and Trump has denied all claims, insisting they were brought about by the sleazy DNC campaign.

Whichever way you look at it. This is a desperate woman trying to turn the negative press and attention back to on Trump.

What made me laugh though in her speech, yeah, I brought myself to watch what she had to say, I will never be able to the time back on that, anyway, she said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton, Dade City, Florida. 1/11/16
"learned way back in elementary school that it's not okay to insult people".
Does this silly woman have a short memory ? She labeled half of Trump's supporters 'A basket of deplorable's.' That's a very large portion of the voting public, she insulted with that remark.