View Single Post
Old 23-04-2016, 16:38   #2808
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Thanks nash I will more than likely say if you have no respect for me or yourself then please have some for your brother you know my husband as it's him you hurt not me as you mean nothing to me so please put your brain in gear before your mouth next time you speak to me. I admit I have been tempted to say this in the past and I know it's going to be said to her soon and she will be shocked as usually I smile and walk away she see's this as weakness whereas I see this as strength but enough is enough now. Naturally this will not be said to her in the near future but it will be said I suspect in the summer months when we get together for family bbq at each others. I will just make sure it's said at mine.

Their is always one in every family I suppose.

Just bought the wee one a new blue shirt & blue chino's for the funeral as his Grandad requested for the family not to wear black and celebrate his life and not be sad as he had a good life.