View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 06:38   #6
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Recording what was viewed on YouTube

Now that I seem to have some kind of answer I'll now elaborate and move the thread to a more relevant forum area.

At the back of the store is a corridor that leads to the toilets and just in front of where the corridor starts is the last 'single' table and as I was heading off to the toilets there was a guy sitting at that table facing the rest of the place and naturally his laptop was facing him only.

I didn't really pay much attention to him until I came back out of the toilets and noticed he appeared to be watching a YouTube clip of young girls doing gymnastics, it looked like a tournament of some sort.

Now I could be wrong, in the brief glimpse I had as I walked past I could see the females were of Chinese/Japanese/Thai/Filipino appearance and as their women are often small in stature they could have just as easily been smaller adults.....but to me they looked more around 11,12 etc.

The guy seemed like he didn't want to be disturbed as he had earphones plugged in too.

Again I could be adding 2 plus 2 and making 5 but I discreetly mentioned it to the staff just in case there was more to it or was taken further and out of curiosity this is why I was wondering about the router.

Obviously there's nothing illegal in viewing that sort of thing on Youtube but I'm not comfortable with an adult watching it in such a public place and one where people often take their kids.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote