View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 15:40   #1511
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Next time mate has some ill check to see if its ok for me to get peoples email addresses and pass them to him. It all depends if he will allow me to do that. Normally posts it on Facebook so should be an issue. When i know ill post on forums. It will cost you a drink or too thou
I think it's great that we are looking after our Virgin Media friends. They can forget worrying about the summer price increase for SKY Sports, and the chance that BT Sports won't be on Virgin, by joining good guys like us over at SKY for 1/2 of what they currently pay to Virgin

Not everyone will be interested though as they simply love TiVo too much. I loved TiVo too, but not as much as having an extra £50 in my wallet each month!

It's all banter of course however I will post links to 50% off codes for SKY when they become available, for anyone who might be interested. I wouldn't be a very good member of this community if I didn't share the good fortune and love around a bit.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote