View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 08:30   #1502
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
That's pretty harsh. It shouldn't matter if you are in the majority, or the minority. If you are unhappy with something, you have the right to complain. Sports are clearly important to SKY and BT in their bid to attract and retain customers, otherwise they wouldn't spend hundreds of millions on sports rights.
Very true.

Strange that somehow people try to justify things because they are in the majority. I suspect that was what happened in Germany in the 30s .

My opinion is based on what I think is right, not bothered whether i am in the majority, that is just happenstance.
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote