View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 00:39   #1501
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Some Virgin customers have seen their monthly subscription go up by almost £15 per month since 01st April 2012. Whilst that sounds crazy, it is a fact!

I left Virgin in December when I was notified my package was going up in price yet again. In less than a year Virgin tried to put my monthly subscription up by around £10 or £11

I did read that SKY Sports will be going up in price in the summer months. Last year it was a £3.25 per month increase on Virgin. If I was still with Virgin, and this years increase is similar to last years, it would be my 4th price increase within a 16 month period totally between £13 or £14. That is really pushing the boundaries of acceptability.
In June 2011 we signed a contract for £100.55 per month.
It's now £114.55 for the same services just 2 years later.
coulsontom is offline   Reply With Quote