View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 08:46   #45
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Will you buy The Sun on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
I sat and watched both events live and was appalled by both of them as any normal person would be regardless of their home town.

The difference with that rag is that it deliberately went out of its way to vilify the Liverpool supporters and to try and pin the blame on them in order to cover up the failings of the Police on that day, if it was a government coverup as well that is even more shocking.

I would love to know how those Police Officers can sleep at night especially the ones who turned their backs on the dying who they could see in front of them slowly getting the life crushed out of them and still refused to open the gates onto the pitch, not a memory that I would like to live with.

The match at Heysel should never have happened as the stadium was falling to pieces and the authorities knew it, maybe it would never have happened if they had relocated the match we will never know but those images were equally shocking.
Thank god times have changed since them!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote