View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 08:02   #43
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will you buy The Sun on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Sorry, but this is just nonsense. What a paper did or did not do 22+ years ago is irrelevant ancient history, its really time you let go of this grudge.

BTW, I dont buy any newspapers.
You are not from the City of Liverpool so obviously you do not understand the pain that company caused and I would not wish that on anyone.

I rather doubt that in this city that I am alone in feeling this way even though time has past the are still many questions unanswered by the authorities.

Apart from the picture I posted above have you ever stood in front of the memorial at Anfield, if not then try it sometime maybe that will bring it home to you when you talk of a grudge it goes deeper than that.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote