View Single Post
Old 16-08-2009, 22:12   #26
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: disability living allowance

DIAL (Disabled Information Advice Line) and CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) are fantastic at helping to fill out the forms. CAB helped me when I renewed when I was 17 going on 18, and was refused the bottom rate because I have Aspergers and in front of the appeal panel they thought I was fully capable of living properly in the real world without problems, despite the fact I didn't answer most of their questions. They're wrong, I still need regular advice and help with things. I have relatives who push me to re-apply for it, but I'm reluctant to since I'll most likely get refused again, and refused at the appeal.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote