View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 13:14   #8
spike7451
Inactive

Services: Sky+/BT Home hub,phone & fusion mobile.
spike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond reputespike7451 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ive got rid of my NTL to get Sky+ half price for a year - Is it worth it for a year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcamalpha2004
How soon is the BB near to fruition spike?
Have to agree though, I have'nt looked back since the dish was installed, no freezing pictures or other hiccups associated with ntl stb's.
Nt sure,but you'll be the first to know We will be doing satalite BB for BT starting in the spring. (we were meant to start now but there's too much work on for Sky)Basically,there's a small dish (about 6in x 6in i gather) on the side of the home & a link wire to the Modem.
Sky are also experimenting with wireless from the dish to the Sky+ box & a wireless phone link to the box from what I was told by the Sky bloke who was across training us.
Think of it,from dish to box & no wires!!!A fussy house wifes dream!!lol
Spike
spike7451 is offline   Reply With Quote