View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 21:33   #28
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Depending on who you get your TV service from, SKY Sports and BT Sports in HD can cost you nearly £60 per month. Most football fans could get a season ticket for their team for less. A season ticket for Rangers (my team) starts from £295.00. A season ticket, travel costs, something to eat and drink plus a programme for each game would still work out cheaper than subscribing to BT Sport and SKY Sports.
This. Rugby is my game and I can't stand football, but...

Via TV-XL (or Full-House or whatever it's now called) I get the Premiership and 50% of European games included. Since a few months I've had Sky Sports, mainly for the England internationals but it also means the other half of the European games are covered. Compared to Premiership & International match tickets, I consider it a fair deal overall - but certainly not cheap and I do feel sorry for those people who can't afford the pay-sports channels.

However - I often shudder at what the same would cost via other providers, i.e. having to pay for BT.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote