View Single Post
Old 31-10-2016, 15:40   #24
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
There were some great comments on the Guardian article on this and they backed up what your saying.

There just isn't a sense of community any more or any sort of affinity with the players or teams.

I've got Sky Sports but i haven't watched a game this year, i just seem to have fallen out of love with the game as it seems to be turning into a non-contact sport. Couple all that with the blatant cheating that goes on and i just can't be bothered with it anymore.

I used to take holidays from work when England were playing but the half-hearted efforts the players seem to put in for the National team convinced me i shouldn't even bother watching them.
My God, you seem to be paying an awful lot for a batch of channels you no longer watch!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote