View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 11:23   #16
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: What is hitting football viewing figures the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
They could certainly do it cheaper than it currently costs to watch all that , as I say they won't do because at the moment they are receiving bucket loads of cash from Sky and BT but how long can they go on paying those types of sums ?
I agree, the NFL have game pass the quality is great! The only down side is that they don't show Sky games and the playoffs live. Hopefully in the future the NFL will feel confident enough not to do exclusive deal with Sky and then I will dump Sky Sports immediately.
The Premier League have more than enough resources to go down the same route IMO.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote