View Single Post
Old 17-01-2010, 18:30   #72
Dukefever
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV, XL BB, M Phone, 1GB Tivo + V HD box (Premiere)
Dukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about them
Re: I have a job interview tomorrow with virgin media for a cable guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefire View Post
So do you know if you've passed the 2nd stage or are you waiting around to find that out? When I rang it was let slip that if you get an email its a "Thanks but no thanks" kinda thing.

I got given a number to ring after my 1st interview and was given it again after the 2nd so I'm surprised you weren't given it.
I am still waiting to find out if I have been successful on my 2nd Phone interview.

As regards to the end of each interview, I first received a call last Tuesday and had the 1st interview there and then. He told me straight away that I had past and that he will see when there is a slot for the 2nd interview. I was then told he could not arrange one there and then but promised that I would be contacted when a slot was available. This happened the following day and within 2hrs I was starting the 2nd interview. No number was given at the end of the 1st interview.

At the end of the second interview I was simply told that I would be contacted within 7 - 10days after it had been assessed. It was explained to me that the next stage is an assessment day that I would be invited to attend.

It would appear then, if you where given a number that I might be best to expect an email shortly "Thanks but no thanks".

Perhaps you could PM me the number and I could call them if I don't get the email.

Duke
Dukefever is offline   Reply With Quote