View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 13:29   #15
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Local Elections - 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I'd actually have liked that too even though that's not the party where my vote's going.

Seems like the UKIP momentum they had in the last GE has literally just died.
It was inevitable as many UKIP voters will have realised that the only way to get what they want now is to vote Tory rather than risk splitting the pro-Brexit vote and letting other parties in. This process has started now in the local elections and I expect it to continue. It'll be interesting to see how UKIP fares next time around. Brexit was always going to be the primary reason a lot of people voted for UKIP in the first place.

Last edited by Osem; 05-05-2017 at 13:45.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote