View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58   #3
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: SM4 area very poor performance

As far as I am aware there is no prioritisation of business traffic. The SLA is different (24 hours) and they offer static IP addresses and a different support team.

Yes he switched me to a different upstream while I was on the phone. The Superhub didn't change the 'channel' associated with the upstream, but the upstream power level did change.

The business support team is different - all support is handled in the UK and often they will get you through to an engineer that will log in to the CMTS right there and then and check things out for you.

Usually performance is good - but something has happened recently that has totally killed it durign evenings & weekends. 100 Mb/s has just become available in my area so maybe the torrent addicts are at work.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote