View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 14:39   #15
buckleb
Inactive

Services: Vivid 200 Tivo 500GB
buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phone cost increasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
The new features are not going to please everyone obviously, but I have been on the unlimited call plan for years now and the facility of being able to dial 087 numbers for free is really welcome. Saves having to go to saynoto0870.com to find the geographical number, although it would have been nice to have 0845 nubers included in the plan.
Yes the addition of free calls to 0870 numbers will far outweigh the increase (in my case anyway). Even my local Doctor surgery has an 0870 number for goodness sake!

I think it also difficult to compare the cost of a Virgin phone line with another provider, as Virgin's offerings are so tightly linked to triple-play bundles and seem to actually reduce the cost of other services.

The overall package cost is still acceptable, and I guess that's what is important (again in my case only).
buckleb is offline   Reply With Quote