View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:38   #11
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: My remote just stopped working - common issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuxton View Post
Spoke too soon. Stopped working again. However, just to annoy me, is working fine when I have the remote about an inch from the box! Weak batteries? Swapped for fresh ones and same issue? Swapped for another fresh set of batteries, will still only work when the remote is an inch from the box.

It has deffo never done this before. However, I have "learned" that the remote is really strong, I just tried to snap it in half and got nowhere it better shape up or it will be meeting the wall really fast.
weve had this quite a lot recently on service calls,ive found if you aim the remote from the side it actually works,as in,dont aim directly at the box from where your sat
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote