View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 00:35   #694
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The Country ? Why you asked everyone in Britain have you ?

What quote from Aaron Banks?

Wtf have you been smoking, as I have not quoted him, ever on this forum?

And no I have not changed my tune on JC at all, Labour, as in the party, not the leader, have a mandate to deliver brexit, or did you forget their manifesto ?

They are not going to suddenly cancel it just because you don't like the result, so try not to get ahead of yourself.
Sorry, my bad. It wasn't Crooked Aaron that you quoted but Daniel Hannan when you took his words as being quotes from Remainers.

I'm not saying that if Labour won they would cancel Brexit, just wonder if you now think they will have the ability to deliver it. Will they now be able to deliver on their other promises too or just the ones you like?

Last edited by 1andrew1; 10-11-2017 at 00:42.