View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 21:47   #693
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You've altered your tune somewhat on Jeremy "Venezuela" Corbyn! From being unable to organise a piss-up in a brewery, he's now capable of seeing through Brexit. And the logic for your upgrade? Brexit was a democratic process. Unlike the quote you posted from Aaaron Banks recently, you couldn't make it up!

The country - albeit not you or your chum BoJo - are quite concerned about his remarks. Just a recap on what he said

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3686471.html
The Country ? Why you asked everyone in Britain have you ?

What quote from Aaron Banks?

Wtf have you been smoking, as I have not quoted him, ever on this forum?

And no I have not changed my tune on JC at all, Labour, as in the party, not the leader, have a mandate to deliver brexit, or did you forget their manifesto ?

They are not going to suddenly cancel it just because you don't like the result, so try not to get ahead of yourself.