View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 13:55   #3788
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
But a vpn won't be much use to znyone who subscribes to IPTV services. The evidence will be there on the accounts ledgers!

Actually, the worst case is not the bailiffs, it's imprisonment for failing to pay the fine that will get you in the end.

It doesn't matter whether the individual concerned was watching the pirated material. It has now been established that you are committing an offence simply by streaming it, which is the breakthrough Sky needed.

I don't think anyone should be resting on their laurels about this. So many people seem to think the future will never catch up with them because they are getting away with it now. How wrong they are always proven to be.
Ah i've read the article again it refers to kodi addons etc not the methods i use aka us tv login and network sites such as cw, fox etc.
I personally have disconnected my android tv box with kodi although the box nor kodi itself is illegal it just made more sense to buy a mini windows pc and use that as it gets everything no problem.
But a vpn certainly does protect you regardless.