View Single Post
Old 18-08-2017, 23:54   #72
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Welsh language

[QUOTE=OLD BOY;35912958]Many mad decisions have been made over the years in the name of culture.

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

It doesn't really matter, as long as we can all communicate with each other.

I agree.
There are so many other ways to communicate other than verbally. Even in vocal inflections. Touch, facial expression, body language.
I guess it depends on the willingness of the giver and receiver to comprehend.

BTW, French, German and Spanish have been taught, every week, in primary schools for at least a decade, in my local borough, to primary school children from the age of 7. I've done it meself.
But not the Welsh language.
Welsh-speaking people should embrace their home language but sometimes it won't be much use to the corporate world.

A true smile and kindness go a long way.