View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 08:25   #5654
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
Can you remember how much the current wholesale deal was? About £70m a year from what i remember?
Yes, think that's it. The figure I had in my head was £3.50pm per XL customer of which there are about 1.8m making £75.6m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
In fact did anyone notice that on my Tivo box at the weekend there was no screens on the red button for the football on SS1?
We tried to look but your curtains were closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Just as Telefonica agrees the sale of O2 to Hutchison Whampoa.
Yes, will apparently take a year for approval. Then it's farewell O2 Arena, hello 3 Arena. Its case will probably be helped by the launch of BT's own mobile service which should increase the market share of a combined EE + BT. Again, that deal has yet to be cleared so BT will launch its mobile service using a wholesale agreement with EE.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote